Health SeminarsProviding important educational information to help achieve greater health
Each one-hour seminar includes 15-minutes of question time. Shorter seminar versions are also available.
Safe OutsideSun Safety
Our informative sun safety seminar provides valuable, lifesaving information on protecting yourself and your loved ones from sun damage and skin cancer.
- Effective of heat, hydration & ultraviolet radiation
- Types, signs and symptoms of skin cancer
- How to stay protected from sun damage
- Sunscreen types and application
- Vitamin D explained
- How to self-check for skin cancer
The Ultimate Men's Tune UpMen’s Health
This seminar provides an interesting approach to awareness and advice on important health issues that commonly affect men.
- Food and Nutrition – the best fuel for your body
- Emotional Well Being – staying well-tuned
- Skin Health – taking care of the paintwork
- Exercise Made Easy – taking the vehicle for a run
- The Best Way to a Healthier Heart
- Cancer Affecting Men – finding the rust early
Secret Women's BusinessWomen's Health
This seminar delivers important topics to raise awareness and impart helpful advice on health issues which specifically affect or is of interest to women.
- Food and Nutrition – how diet choices affect your wellbeing
- Emotional Wellbeing – dealing with changes and difficult relationships
- Body Changes – how hormonal changes impact you
- Simple Ways to a Healthier Heart
- Skin Health – preventing damage and early aging
- Cancers Affecting Women
Fun, Food & FitnessWeight Management
Combining engaging information about nutrition, exercise, and goal setting, this seminar offers a holistic approach to healthy living and healthy weight management.
- Nutrition & portion sizes
- Macronutrients, Carbs, fats, acids & protein
- How much exercise do you need?
- Simple & fun ways to increase your exercise
- Targeting weight problem areas for men & women
- Sleep & stress and their impact on weight management
- Weight Management Goal Setting (includes tips & tools)
- Where to seek additional resources & support
Eating Right, Feel LightNutrition & Healthy Eating
This seminar provides simple, practical advice on how to look after your body and mind through proper nutrition and diet. See our Nutrition Programs page for more information.
- Easy and fast ways of increasing nutritional quality of diet
- Simple snacks that support healthy eating & exercise programs
- How to read food labels
- What adversely affects your nutrition?
- Increasing metabolism with food
- Portion sizes
- Food allergies
- Healthy meals on restricted time and budget
The Healthy Mind Tool KitMental Wellness
This seminar offers advice on how to assist your staff and workmates with stress management, mental health issues and provides simple techniques to help maintain your mental health.
- Identifying common mental health issues: Stress, Anxiety, Depression
- Prevention and early intervention strategies every person should be aware of
- How to create a positive lifestyle and working environment
- How to cope with mental illness while maintaining your job
- How to support others with mental illness in the workplace or at home
- Where to find support and resources
Handle with CareHealthy Aging
This seminar explores ways we can better prepare for and identify issues that ourselves or someone close to us may experience with age.
- How to keep your mind strong as you age
- Common age associated diseases & prevention
- Injury aging has on your five senses
- Digestive health and simple diet strategies
- Where you can access resources and support