IT’S A SHOCKING FACT – 2 in 3 Australians will develop skin cancer!
However, it doesn’t have to be that way. In this easy-to-read guide International Author, screening specialist and prevention advocate Karen M. Ong shows us how skin cancer affects people of all ages, in all locations and all cultural backgrounds. This book ensures that you and your loved ones have all the tools and information you need to stay safe from the effects of skin cancer without fearing our beautiful Australian outdoor lifestyle.
Inside You’ll Learn
- Are you at risk? Important facts you must know about skin cancer!
- What are the common types of skin cancers and how do you spot them?
- 3 key tips to reduce 70% of ‘sun spots’ and skin damage without medical treatment!
- Valuable tools so you can check your moles and monitor your skin with confidence, plus essentials of what to do if you find something!
- Sun, Vitamin D and Sunscreen Myth Busting.
- 3 Secrets to perfect skin.
- Simple strategies to reduce skin ageing up to 95%!